To Our Valued Waynesville Veterinary Hospital Clients,
The well-being of you and your pets is our highest priority. In response to the recent developments surrounding COVID-19, we wanted to let you know that our office remains open and is operating with our usual business hours (veterinary hospitals are considered essential services under the Ohio Stay at Home Order beginning March 24th). We will continue to see healthy, sick, injured pets and emergency situations, but due to Ohio guidelines from the Governor we are not to perform any non-emergency elective surgeries to save PPE for our local human medical staff on the front lines. We are fully prepared to continue to provide the highest level of care to your furry family members.
Please be aware that according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), our pets cannot contract or spread COVID-19. According to the Ohio Stay at Home Order: " You may walk your dog and seek medical care for your pet should they require it. Be sure to practice social distancing while out on walks, maintaining at least 6 feet from other neighbors and their pets."
In order to protect the health of all of our clients and our team members, we are now offering Curbside Vet Service for appointments and medication refills. When you arrive you will be asked to stay in the car and follow the below instructions:
1. Call our office at 513-897-6991
- Pets name
- Reason for visit (appointment, medication refill, etc.)
- Make/model and color of your car
- Cell phone number
3. For appointments, a staff member will meet you and your pet at your vehicle, inquire about the visit and bring your pet into the office for it’s exam
- We ask that you stay in the parking lot and have your phone readily accessible
4. The doctor will call you during or after the exam to discuss the appointment and/or next steps
5. We will complete any financial transactions over the phone or at your car when the exam is complete and your pet is returned
We continue to remind all staff and visitors to practice vigilant personal hygiene and stay home when feeling ill. Please reach out to us with any questions or concerns and we will work to keep you updated with any changes.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation as we take these measures to keep everyone safe and healthy while we continue to provide the best possible care for your pets. Thank you for helping ensure the safety and well being of our clients and team members.
Your Waynesville Veterinary Hospital Team